Wednesday, 6 July 2011
BioShock 2 - Sea Of Dreams
BioShock 2 - Sea Of Dreams (2010/ENG/RIP by TPTB)
Year: 2010 l Platform: PC l Language: English l Developer: 2K Marin l Publisher: 2K Games l 2.72 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture, the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and their own survival.
Multiplayer in BioShock 2 will provide a rich prequel experience that expands the origins of the BioShock fiction. Set during the fall of Rapture, players assume the role of a Plasmid test subject for Sinclair Solutions, a premier provider of Plasmids and Tonics in the underwater city of Rapture that was first explored in the original BioShock. Players will need to use all the elements of the BioShock toolset to survive, as the full depth of the BioShock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in Rapture.
- Arms and hit. At the core of the game are still a genetic modification, but now you can concentrate in their hands even greater force. Use plasmid and firearms at the same time to obliterate enemies into powder!
- Disruption and greatness. Grand underwater city made famous in the original game, was transformed. Ocean water as a need to work on it, the dome gave a leak, and some areas completely disappeared under the water. Journey through the majestic ruins will be one of the most exciting adventures in your life.
- Starring - Big Daddy. One of the most fearsome inhabitants of Delight is now in your hands. In the first part you reasonably feared Papochek and have applied considerable effort and ingenuity to cope with them. Now, you yourself - one of them.
- Past delight. Collective battles take you to a time when enthusiasm was still alive and flourishing. You will become a member of genetic experiments and be able to fight for control of some of the underwater metropolis.
- Fight for evolution. In the battles with other players, you earn points needed to get new weapons, plasmids and tonics. Fight for your evolution!